After evaluating the product we decided to buy the product today.
We added the new dlls (R3 2016 v 2016.3.914) in PCL, Droid and iOS. Running the project in Android works fine as always, but when we try tu build the project in iOS we got this strange reason that did not happened before:
Can not resolve reference: C:/Program Files (x86)/Reference Assemblies/Microsoft/Framework/Xamarin.iOS/v1.0/Facades/System.Private.CoreLib.InteropServices.dll
We are using Xamarin Forms version 220.127.116.11.
Our IDE is Visual Studio 2015, and we are using MacInCloud for iOS build machine.
This was running fine before this upgrade.
How could I debug this.