This thread addresses the most common reasons for unsuccessful iOS app installations. It applies to both the iOS version of the AppManager mobile app and normal apps that you try to distribute via AppManager.
Unsuccessful installations usually result in the following message:
Cannot install an iOS app with message "Unable to Download App. [AppName] could not be installed at this time".
The common reasons for this error are listed below:
- The device that attempts to install the app is not included in the app provisioning profile. If you are using a Development or Ad Hoc provisioning profile, you need to make sure that the device UDID is included in the app provisioning profile.
- You are using a provisioning profile with a fully qualified App ID (com.[companyName].[appName]) that you have already used to sign another app. You need to either create a separate App ID and provisioning profile for each of your apps, or you need to create a provisioning profile that uses a wildcard App ID.
- The minimum OS version specified in the app package is greater than the OS version of the device that tries to install the app.
- Temporary problem with the internet connection.
- Insufficient storage on the device.
This and other problems are addressed in the Troubleshooting article in the AppManager documentation.