I just had something similar show up in a WinForms application. When running a form with a RadGridView on it within Visual Studio the form is very slow to load and then throws the JIT compliler error listed above.
If I remove the line:
then the exception goes away.
If I publish my app and run the form, zero problems.
Also - if I check in all files through source control and run on my laptop, no issues there, even within Visual Studio.
I've gone as far as rebooting my laptop - deleting and re-adding my Telerik references into my project. Nothing seems to work so far.
Both my desktop and laptop are running Windows 8.1 and Visual Studio (v. 12.0.30723.00 - update 3).