Ok, after some trial and error and google here's how far I've come:
- Download MS Help 3 file from http://www.telerik.com/support/documentation-and-tutorials.aspx and unpack it.
- In VS go to HELP - Add and Remove Help Content
- Add installation source from Disk. Navigate to the HelpContentSetup.msha
- Then click on the "Add" link in the colum Action and then click on the Update Button.
- In VS set HELP - Set Help Preference - Launch in Help Viewer
- Telerik Help is integrated. So far so good, but ...
When I set the cursor on a RadButton and hit F1, the Help Viewer shows the expected overview page for the RadButton Class. When clickling on members the VS Help Viewer can't find the page.
Cannont find requested topic on your computer
Also, occasionally a window pops up and informs me about a Script Error (Access denied).
So, any clues anyone? Or how do you use the help?