The Visual Studio 2010 Design View would not load after I attempted to install a WPF hotfix.
I was able to resolve the issue this way:
- Click the Visual Studio menu choice: Telerik > VS Extensions Options
- Select "WPF" in the navigation tree on the left and then checked "Include Internal builds in Latest Version update and retrieval". Pressed OK to accept changes and close the dialog.
- Close Visual Studio
- Start Visual Studio which caused a notice of the latest internal build is available for download.
- Downloaded latest internal build.
- Opened my project.
- Used the Telerik > Rad Controls for WPF > Upgrade Wizard to select and apply the latest internal build.