Hi IZaac, Francesco,
Here are the steps to follow:
- Click on Hi, <your_name> in the upper right corner of the page and then click "Account Overview"
- Then click on "Products & Subscriptions" and choose "UI for Windows Universal"
- Now click on "Download Installer and other resources", that's the blue button on the right
- Now in "UI for Windows Universal" section click on "Browse all product files"
- Then choose Manual Installation (Framework, guides, examples)
The .zip packages contains binaries as well as a set of examples for each of the included controls.
Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.