Hi Thomas B,
I successfully received the logs. From them it is clear that our installer does not detect .NET 3.5 SP1. After some research I found that we have seen a similar issue before in another product. Let's verify that this is the same issue:
1. Go to the "Turn Windows features on or off
" dialog, as shown on the attached screenshot, and verify that the .NET 3.5 SP1 feature is on. If it is not - turn it on, restart and run the installer again.
2. Can you check the value of the following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v3.5\SP
. If the value of the key is 0 go to step 3, otherwise please send me a screenshot of the registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v3.5\
3. If the SP value is 0 then it seems that this problem is the same as the one we have seen before. This key should reflect the version of the .NET 3.5 and if it says 0 and you have SP1, then there is something wrong. At this point there are 2 possible solutions to the problem:
- Correct the SP registry value, so it reflects your installed service pack status (1 in your case).
- Repair your OS using the Windows 7 CD
I hope this will help you fix the problem. Please write us back if this fixes the issue of if you have any additional questions.
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Public Issue Tracking
system and vote to affect the priority of the items