This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Installation question

3 Answers 41 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Bartley
Top achievements
Rank 1
Bartley asked on 04 Aug 2012, 04:59 AM
Hello,

I have downloaded the winforms demo programs (for vs2010) and am evaluating these on my primary development PC. The actual project for which I need your tools will be developed on a PC that has no network connections as it has high security needs. Upon purchase will it be a problem to install your components(do not need the demos) on such a machine?

Thanks,
bartj

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Stefan
Telerik team
answered on 08 Aug 2012, 01:28 PM
Hello Bartley,

Thank you for writing.

It will not be a problem to use our controls on a machine without internet. You can download the installer msi from your account on another computer, move it to the developer PC and install it there.

I hope that you find this information useful.

Kind regards,
Stefan
the Telerik team
RadControls for WinForms Q2'12 release is now live! Check out what's new or download a free trial >>
Bartley
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 12 Aug 2012, 04:16 PM
Hi,

Have a form with aqua themes and a button which has the desired rounded corners. However if I add a radlistbox, it does NOT have rounded corners. How can I get it to have roundered corners?

Also, If I set the list box font size to say 24 and add an "item" and also set the item font size to 24, it is cut off when displayed at run time. How can this be fixed?

And how do you set the border line width and color?

Thanks,
bartj
Stefan
Telerik team
answered on 15 Aug 2012, 12:06 PM
Hello Bartley,

Your question is not related to the initial topic of this thread. Please try to find a thread about your new question and if you unable to do so, open a new forum thread. (see p.4 in how to use the forums thread: http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/winforms/general-discussions/important-information-on-using-the-telerik-forums.aspx).

Regards,
Stefan
the Telerik team
RadControls for WinForms Q2'12 release is now live! Check out what's new or download a free trial >>
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Bartley
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Stefan
Telerik team
Bartley
Top achievements
Rank 1