In Telerik RadScheduler Appointment Tag doesn't extend if it is longer than a day in month view

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Chris
    Chris avatar
    8 posts

Posted 26 Jul 2015 Link to this post

I create an appointment in Rad scheduler. it works fine if the appointment is a day long.
    But when it is longer then a day, it only shows the first day and on Sunday(if the appointment is cross Sunday). Is there anyway that we could display the appointment more clearly? The appointment should show on every day in the calendar.
    I appreciate if anyone could help me this problem!!!

Appreciated!

Chris

I create an appointment in Rad scheduler. it works fine if the appointment is a day long.

But when it is longer then a day, it only shows the first day and on Sunday(if the appointment is cross Sunday). Is there anyway that we could display the appointment more clearly? The appointment should show on every day in the calendar.

I appreciate if anyone could help me this problem!!!

Appreciated!

2. Peter Filipov
    Admin
    Peter Filipov avatar
    1028 posts

Posted 29 Jul 2015 Link to this post

Hello Chris,

Do you reproduce this issue on our online demos? I have tested it and everything is fine. 

Regards,
    Peter Filipov
    Telerik
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
  3. UI for ASP.NET Ajax is Ready for VS 2017