This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

In Telerik RadScheduler Appointment Tag doesn't extend if it is longer than a day in month view

1 Answer 24 Views
Scheduler
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Chris
Top achievements
Rank 1
Chris asked on 27 Jul 2015, 01:45 AM

I create an appointment in Rad scheduler. it works fine if the appointment is a day long.
But when it is longer then a day, it only shows the first day and on Sunday(if the appointment is cross Sunday). Is there anyway that we could display the appointment more clearly? The appointment should show on every day in the calendar.
I appreciate if anyone could help me this problem!!!

Appreciated!

Chris

I create an appointment in Rad scheduler. it works fine if the appointment is a day long.

But when it is longer then a day, it only shows the first day and on Sunday(if the appointment is cross Sunday). Is there anyway that we could display the appointment more clearly? The appointment should show on every day in the calendar.

I appreciate if anyone could help me this problem!!!

Appreciated!

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Peter Filipov
Telerik team
answered on 29 Jul 2015, 10:49 AM
Hello Chris,

Do you reproduce this issue on our online demos? I have tested it and everything is fine. 

Regards,
Peter Filipov
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Scheduler
Asked by
Chris
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Peter Filipov
Telerik team
Share this question
or