The goal of the forum is to provide the means for the JustAssembly users to communicate with each other and to share experience, information, ideas and problems as well as to find answers to their questions and discuss any matters around the JustAssembly tool.
It is vital that you follow these guidelines in order to receive an accurate response:
GUIDELINES TO USING THE SUPPORT FORUM
- You should have a valid Telerik account to post in the Forum. You can create one from the Registration page here. Anonymous names will not be allowed and such posts will not be answered or will be deleted.
- Use the relevant product forum to post your questions and comments.
- Post your questions in English.
- Describe your question in detail. Make sure to include the following information:
- Type of project
- Step by step instructions on how to reproduce the problem.
- File attachments (except images) are not supported
- Stack trace, if applicable.
- State the software you are using, including:
- OS version and applied service packs.
- Regional and language settings, if different from En-US.
- Exact version of Telerik JustAssembly.
- Telerik reserves the right to use, reproduce and share the material you post within the forums.
- Telerik reserves the right to remove any messages that do not comply with these terms.
The Telerik team