IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON USING THE TELERIK FORUMS
Thread is closed for posting
Posted 14 Jul 2010
Link to this post
The goal of the Telerik Forum is to provide all registered users with a way to find answers to their questions before officially contacting Telerik. In case you need a faster and precise response, please start a new support ticket as it gets higher priority than Forum posts.
A post in the Forums doesn't guarantee you a response from the Telerik support team although 95% of all posts are eventually addressed. Additionally, a post is not assigned a response time as with the support ticketing system.
The Forums can be used to:
- Discuss coding techniques with fellow Telerik users
- Share your experience on the Telerik suite of controls
- Ask general questions, not related to Telerik controls
- Contact Telerik with a question
- Contact Telerik MVPs
- Help other users
Telerik strives to constantly improve its support services but it is essential to have full information to supply precise replies. If we do not have enough details we will not be able to properly address your inquiry and we will ask for further info. The extra loop is sure to slow down the time it takes to resolve your problem, and subsequently the further development of your project.
It is vital that you follow these guidelines in order to receive an accurate response:
GUIDELINES TO USING THE SUPPORT FORUM
- You should have a valid Telerik account to post in the Forum. Anonymous names will not be allowed and such posts will not be answered or will be deleted.
- Use the relevant product forum to post your questions and comments. If your question relates to two or more Telerik products, you can post it in the General Discussions section.
- Choose a descriptive name for your thread in order to allow the other users looking for similar information to find it more easy.
- Try to keep discussing only one subject per thread. If you have
information/inquery unrelated to the initial topic of a thread, please open a new
- Describe your question in detail. Make sure to include the following information:
- Step by step instructions on how to reproduce the problem
- Code snippets (file attachments other than .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, and .png are not supported). If you think that Telerik needs to review your project and/or files, start a new support ticket.
- Stack trace, if applicable
- Used programming language (VB.NET or C#)
- Your experience with .Net and RadControls
- State the software you are using, including:
- OS version and applied service packs
- Regional and language settings, if different from En-US
- .NET version (.NET2, .NET4, etc)
- Exact version of the Telerik product
- Telerik reserves the right to use, reproduce and share the material you post within the forums.
- Telerik reserves the right to not participate in all posts.
- Telerik reserves the right to remove any messages that do not comply with these terms.
The Telerik team