IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON USING THE TELERIK FORUMS
Thread is closed for posting
Posted 14 Jul 2010
Link to this post
The goal of the Telerik Forum is to provide all
registered users with a way to find answers to their questions before
officially contacting Telerik. In case you need a faster and precise
response, please start a new support ticket as
it gets higher priority than Forum posts.
A post in the Forums
doesn't guarantee you a response from the Telerik support team although
95% of all posts are eventually addressed. Additionally, a post is not
assigned a response time as with the support ticketing system.
The Forums can be used to:
- Discuss coding techniques with fellow Telerik users
- Share your experience on the Telerik suite of controls
- Ask general questions, not related to Telerik controls
- Contact Telerik with a question
- Contact Telerik MVPs
- Help other users
Telerik strives to constantly improve its support services but it is
essential to have full information to supply precise replies. If we do
not have enough details we will not be able to properly address your
inquiry and we will ask for further info. The extra loop is sure to slow
down the time it takes to resolve your problem, and subsequently the
further development of your project.
It is vital that you follow
these guidelines in order to receive an accurate response:
GUIDELINES TO USING THE SUPPORT FORUM
- You should have a valid Telerik account to post
in the Forum. Anonymous names will not be allowed and such posts
not be answered or will be deleted.
- Use the relevant product forum to post your questions and
If your question relates to two or more Telerik products, you can
it in the RadControls section.
- Choose a descriptive name for your thread in order to allow the other users looking for similar information to find it more easy.
- Try to keep discussing only one subject per thread. If you have information/inquery unrelated to the initial topic of a thread, please open a new thread.
- Describe your question in detail. Make sure to include the
- Step by step instructions on how to reproduce the problem
- Code snippets (file attachments are not supported). If you
that Telerik needs to review your project and/or files, or that a
screenshot is necessary, start a new support ticket.
- Stack trace, if applicable
- Used programming language (VB.NET or C#)
- Your experience with .Net and RadControls
- State the software you are using, including:
- OS version and applied service packs
- Regional and language settings, if different from En-US
- .NET version (.NET2, .NET3, .NET3.5)
- Exact version of the Telerik product
- Telerik reserves the right to use, reproduce and share the
you post within the forums.
- Telerik reserves the right to not participate in all posts.
- Telerik reserves the right to remove any messages that do not
with these terms.
The Telerik team