This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Image Size

7 Answers 73 Views
LightBox
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Shaw
Top achievements
Rank 1
Shaw asked on 09 Dec 2013, 03:10 AM
I noticed in the demos and in my project that if the image is very large the LightBox window will go over page so that the whole image is not visible.

Is there a setting to put a max height and max width of the LightBox window to prevent this from happening?

7 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Kostadin
Telerik team
answered on 11 Dec 2013, 04:01 PM
Hello Shaw,

Currently our developers are working of implementing of such feature which will automatically resize the image to the dimension of the page. This will be available in our next official release (Q1 2014).

Regards,
Kostadin
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
Shaw
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 11 Dec 2013, 07:13 PM
Great, thanks!
Kim
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 20 Feb 2014, 01:22 PM
Hey! Is there any eta on the feature?

I would love this feature for using in responsvie design!
Kostadin
Telerik team
answered on 25 Feb 2014, 11:42 AM
Hello Kim,

The official release (Q1 2014) will be available for downloading until the end of the week.

Regards,
Kostadin
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the UI for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
David Moore
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 01 Apr 2014, 06:49 PM
Did this not make it into the release?  I can't find any notes on it and have a need for similar functionality.

Thanks!
David Moore
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 01 Apr 2014, 07:43 PM
after playing with it some more I have determined that the issue is when the image is larger than the viewable area of the window the lightbox automatically maximizes.  The main issue is that you then lose the close and minimize controls and the only way to get out of the lightbox is to press escape.
Kostadin
Telerik team
answered on 04 Apr 2014, 08:43 AM
Hi David,

This behavior is already fixed in the SP1 Q1 2014 . At the moment if the image is larger than the viewable area of the window it is not force in a firescreen mode, but instead that the whole RadLightBox is resized.

Regards,
Kostadin
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

Tags
LightBox
Asked by
Shaw
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Kostadin
Telerik team
Shaw
Top achievements
Rank 1