I'm having trouble with the alignment (particularly vertically) of an image on a RadButtonElement that's in a RadRibbonBar. I hope I'm just missing something simple!
Here's the walkthrough:
- Create a new Windows application
- Drop a RadRibbonBar onto the form
- Click "Add New Tab" and name it "Test"
- Click "Add New Chunk..." under Test
- Right click the New Chunk and click "Add an item" > "Horizontal Button Group"
- Right click the space inside the new group and click "Add an item" > "RadTextBoxElement"
- Carefully right click the group again and this time click "Add an item" > "RadButtonElement"
- Change the button's image anything smaller than 16x16. For example, Common7\VS2008ImageLibrary\1033\Objects\24bit_bitmaps\share.bmp from the Visual Studio 2008 image library
- Change the button's display style to Image
- Change the button's MinSize.Height to 22
The button is now to the right of the text box, but the image is not vertically centred in the button (note that if you set the MinSize.Width to be large than the image's width, it will not be horizontally centred either).
Most importantly, changing the buttons' ImageAlignment does not appear to have any effect - it is still displayed only at the top of the button and not centered, regardless of the setting of this property.
Is there a way to get the image to display in the centre of the button in this instance?
OS: Windows Vista SP1
.NET Version: 3.5
Telerik Libraries Referenced: