This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Icon Problem

1 Answer 16 Views
Dock
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Nithya Rani
Top achievements
Rank 1
Nithya Rani asked on 21 Feb 2012, 07:03 AM
Hi

For the rad window control i have set the Icon. My icon size is 16*16 only. But my icon not displaying properly in the IE7,IE8 and Google Chrome.

Please find the attachments.
Icon Should look like the below image image.
               original.jpg
But in IE7 and IE8 and Chrome looks like below image.
         1. ie icon.jpg (IE 7 and IE8)
         2. chrome.jpg(Google Chrome)

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
answered on 22 Feb 2012, 04:57 PM
Hi Nithya,

This is some really peculiar behavior, what we do is simply set the provided file as the image, we do not modify it in any way. I cropped the image to 16x16px and tested it in all major browsers and things seem to be working fine with me. You can find my test page attached as well as screenshots from the different browsers. Can you confirm you are using the latest version of the controls? Is there any custom CSS on the page and if so - what happens if you remove it? Is it possible that the file you are using is somehow corrupt - please try creating it anew and see what happens. What happens if you set this image as a background image to a simple table cell outside of the RadWindow?

Kind regards,
Marin
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Tags
Dock
Asked by
Nithya Rani
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
Share this question
or