Just to be thorough, please disable your firewall and antivirus before you start Graphite and check the Fiddler and Graphite logs again. Go through the Windows Event Viewer for any logs that might indicate a problem with Graphite and if there are any, please export them and provide a link. Before you start Graphite, try the following steps:
- Make sure Graphite is not running.
- Navigate to %LocalAppData%\Telerik\BlackDragon and delete IceCookie.bin
- Start Graphite
If the problem persists, try the following procedure to cleanup Graphite's installation:
- Close all Icenium Graphite instances. Open the Task Manager and make sure that there are no running processes with the name Icenium.Graphite.exe. If there is - kill it.
- Uninstall Graphite.
- Delete all contents in the %localappdata%\Temp\IceDeviceSimulator folder.
- Delete all contents in the %localappdata%\Telerik\BlackDragon\ folder.
- Delete all contents in the %localappdata%\Apps\2.0 folder.
- Re-install Graphite.
Also in order to continue your evaluation while we figure out the culprit, you can use our browser based client Mist
Do you enjoy Icenium? Vote for it as your favorite new product here (use short code H048S).
Looking for tips & tricks directly from the Icenium team? Check out our blog!
Share feedback and vote for features on our Feedback Portal.