i am experiencing the below error while using the RadAsyncUpload control, my environment is windows 2008, IIS7

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Mohinder Goswami
    Mohinder Goswami avatar
    24 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 Link to this post

i am experiencing the below error while using the RadAsyncUpload control, my environment is windows 2008, IIS7
    in my web.config file
    <httpRuntime executionTimeout="3600" maxRequestLength="504800" >
    for iis7
    <security >
    <requestLimits maxAllowedContentLength="1024000000" />
    but if i try to upload the files with 50MB or more i am getting the below javascript error, and my file is marked with red color

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.2; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)

Timestamp: Fri, 10 May 2013 13:06:43 UTC

Line: 248

Char: 8

Code: 0

URI: http://servername/abc/ScriptResource.axd?d=yfWEbJ7bo0GU6EScXNiH-FEG9o6YNZDA6BjeBM9NY0vKh5Mvw3x6SsKkciYcJCR5LRpKHsKisXKtheYpXB-x_Ane6tBJ5bjktNvajConjX4Yk3ozYwTTeE_G6PG5oDlL-eqIahsmLO7nyHnMPgwb9slf_kw1&t=7996caae

server error log

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at Telerik.Web.UI.AsyncUploadHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
    at Telerik.Web.UI.HandlerRouter.ProcessHandler(String handlerKey, HttpContext context)
    at Telerik.Web.UI.HandlerRouter.ProcessHandler(HttpContext context)
    at Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
    at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
    at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

can you please let me know why i am experiencing the above issue.
    Burepalli V S Rao.

2. Hristo Valyavicharski
    Hristo Valyavicharski avatar
    975 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 Link to this post

The provided exception is not sufficient, in order to determine what might caused the problem. Are you able to upload small files? Do you have custom handler? If possible open new support ticket and attach sample that reproduces this error. This will allow us to debug your code and determine what causes this strange behavior.

Hristo Valyavicharski
    the Telerik team
    If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
  3. DevCraft R3 2016 release webinar banner