We agree that there is probably such a problem since there are several reports of the issue.
We have tried to reproduce it, but with no success. You can find attached one of the test projects that we used, and attempt to reproduce the problem there.
This said, unfortunately until we manage to reproduce the issue, there is no way to address it - i.e. fix the bug if there is such, suggest a different approach for showing the documents, etc.
If you can help us by sending a sample project that illustrates the behavior on your end, we will do our best to solve it as soon as possible.
We are sorry for the inconvenience and we are looking forward to your reply.
TRY TELERIK'S NEWEST PRODUCT - EQATEC APPLICATION ANALYTICS for SILVERLIGHT.
Learn what features your users use (or don't use) in your application. Know your audience. Target it better. Develop wisely.
Sign up for Free application insights >>