This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

http status code 500 and ImageHandler.ashx

2 Answers 193 Views
Visual Style Builder
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Wolfgang Sigel
Top achievements
Rank 1
Wolfgang Sigel asked on 07 Oct 2010, 10:58 AM
Hi all,
I was just using fiddler2 to investigate what is going over the wire when I detected a 500 error code. The error message indicates that the file ImageHandler.ashx is located in the special directory 'App_Themes' which would be forbidden.

So I checked that directory but couldn't find that file there. The only thing I could detect was a css-file with an entry like:

.RadForm_formdecorator_calculator.rfdTextarea textarea:hover {
    color: rgb(178, 28, 27);
    background-color: transparent;
    background-image: url('ImageHandler.ashx?mode=get&suite=aspnet-ajax&control=FormDecorator&skin=formdecorator_calculator&file=verlauf.png&t=769399777');

}

It seems that the url is causing the trouble. So I guess this stems from the usage of the stylebuilder. Has anybody experienced the same problem and even better - knows how to solve this issue ?

Thanks a lot,
Wolfgang

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dimo
Telerik team
answered on 07 Oct 2010, 04:41 PM
Hi Wolfgang,

Please refer to the following forum post, which summarizes the help resources related to web resource troubleshooting:

http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/aspnet-ajax/general-discussions/telerik-controls-not-working-after-move.aspx#1322451

Sincerely yours,
Dimo
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Wolfgang Sigel
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 13 Oct 2010, 10:30 AM
Hi Dimo,
thanks for the resources you've provided. I'll get back to you as soon as I've checked them out.

Wolfgang
Tags
Visual Style Builder
Asked by
Wolfgang Sigel
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Dimo
Telerik team
Wolfgang Sigel
Top achievements