http status code 500 and ImageHandler.ashx

3 posts, 0 answers
  1. Wolfgang Sigel
    Wolfgang Sigel avatar
    14 posts

Posted 07 Oct 2010 Link to this post

Hi all,
    I was just using fiddler2 to investigate what is going over the wire when I detected a 500 error code. The error message indicates that the file ImageHandler.ashx is located in the special directory 'App_Themes' which would be forbidden.

So I checked that directory but couldn't find that file there. The only thing I could detect was a css-file with an entry like:

.RadForm_formdecorator_calculator.rfdTextarea textarea:hover {
        color: rgb(178, 28, 27);
        background-color: transparent;
        background-image: url('ImageHandler.ashx?mode=get&suite=aspnet-ajax&control=FormDecorator&skin=formdecorator_calculator&file=verlauf.png&t=769399777');

}

It seems that the url is causing the trouble. So I guess this stems from the usage of the stylebuilder. Has anybody experienced the same problem and even better - knows how to solve this issue ?

Thanks a lot,
    Wolfgang
  2. Dimo
    Admin
    Dimo avatar
    8333 posts

Posted 07 Oct 2010 Link to this post

Hi Wolfgang,

Please refer to the following forum post, which summarizes the help resources related to web resource troubleshooting:

http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/aspnet-ajax/general-discussions/telerik-controls-not-working-after-move.aspx#1322451

Sincerely yours,
    Dimo
    the Telerik team
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
  3. UI for ASP.NET Ajax is Ready for VS 2017
  4. Wolfgang Sigel
    Wolfgang Sigel avatar
    14 posts

Posted 13 Oct 2010 Link to this post

Hi Dimo,
    thanks for the resources you've provided. I'll get back to you as soon as I've checked them out.

Wolfgang