we want to implement a data form (RADForm) with one object per page (which shows details of a record).
The detail form is called from a form with a grid view (read only). So we know the id (PK).
- We work with Telerik OpenAccess ORM (Q2 2009) and WinForms UI Controls.
- The detail form should be used for inserting and editing data.
- We don't want to generate the data form with the Telerik data form wizard.
- We want to work with a private IObjectScope Object. So that we can store (commit) or reject (rollback) the data programmatically.
- The Form has different controls: RADTextBox, RADComboBox, RADCheckBox
Is there an example? Do you know a tutorial or blog entry? What is the Best Practice for implementing a detail form?
Thanks & Regards