This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

How to enable telerik report designer toolbar on visual studio 2012?

1 Answer 190 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Hardik
Top achievements
Rank 1
Hardik asked on 22 Jan 2015, 05:32 AM
Hi,

I am using Visual Studio 2012 for designing telerik reports. I have to use property window to format reports like applying background color, fonts, colors etc.

Is there any way that I can enable telerik designer toolbar on the visual studio so that it will be quicker to apply styles?

I have tried to enable all toolbars available on studio but did not find any for telerik report designer. Please find the attached for more details.

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Hardik

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Stef
Telerik team
answered on 24 Jan 2015, 10:03 AM
Hello Hardik,

In Visual Studio you can use the Layout toolbar after selecting two or more items in the Report Designer. If you need to use any other toolbar, please add a feature request in our public feedback portal.

Also consider using style rules which can be easily applied to an item via style selectors. All created styles can be saved in an external stylesheet (XML file) and loaded in other reports - Exporting and Reusing Style Sheets.

Let us know if we can be of any further help for you.

Regards,
Stef
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Hardik
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Stef
Telerik team
Share this question
or