This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

how to downloade Q2 2010 SP2 (version 2010.2.10.914) version

10 Answers 473 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
SachinC
Top achievements
Rank 1
SachinC asked on 11 Nov 2010, 07:40 AM
Hello,

does any body know how to download

Q2 2010 SP2 (version 2010.2.10.914)  version for winforms.

or
RadControls_WinForms_2010_2_10_914_dev.exe file

i am unable to find for downloading.

help appreciated.

Thanks

10 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Richard Slade
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 11 Nov 2010, 08:46 AM
Hi Sachin,

To download older versions of the controls than the current version:
go to your products, then select the product downloads for the suite of products you want to download, for exmaple Telerik Premium Collection for .NET.

Locate the right product within the suite, for example, RadControls for WinForms and select the "older versions" link from the right hand side.

Hope that helps
Richard
SachinC
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 11 Nov 2010, 09:01 AM
Hi Richard,
i gone through your sadi procedure, i am unable to find the exe.
i am needing evalutaion copy of winform of version 2010.2.10.914
please suggest.

Thanks,
Sachin
Richard Slade
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 11 Nov 2010, 10:15 AM
Hello Sachin,

Older trial versions are not available for download. If there is a specific reason why you need an older version as a trial version, may I suggest opening  support ticket. If you can however, I'd advise going with the latest version of the trial as this has many fixes, enhancements and new features.

thanks
Richard
Richard Slade
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 12 Nov 2010, 06:26 PM
Hello,

how did this go? If my answer helped, please could you mark as answer. If you need more information, just let me know.

Thanks
richard
Vahe
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 20 Dec 2011, 10:52 PM
SachinC did you manage to get this trial version?  If yes, do you mind providing the link?

I am also looking to get the same trial version to go over the conversion of my application. 

Richard,

the reason this version is needed, at least by me, is to convert the obsolete objects that were removed by telerik (i.e. RadTabStrip).  My company recently purchased the full version of 2011 Q3 (RadControls_WinForms_2011_3_11_1116_dev), but unfortunately the application broke due to the missing objects.  Based on Telerik's documentations that I read, I need to have 2010 Q2 version (RadControls_WinForms_2010_2_10_914_dev.exe file) to be able to open my application in design mode and run the wizards provided by telerik to do the conversion. 

Regards,
Vahe

Stefan
Telerik team
answered on 23 Dec 2011, 07:52 PM
Hello Vahe,

Thank you for writing.

I am not quite sure which version have you used to build your application with RadTabStrip and if it is 2010.2.10.914 or earlier. Indeed, I would recommend downloading the 2010.2.10.914 version and use the Conversion tool to convert RadTabStrip to RadPageView. Afterwards, you can upgrade to our latest version. Please note that it is best to remove all other versions from your computer and work with one installed version at a time. This will avoid possible version conflicts.

However, if you have a more recent version than 2010.2.10.914, you can install any version after 2010.2.10.914 and before Q3 2011, and you will still have access to the Conversion tool in the Smart Tag of RadTabStrip, since the control was removed from Q3 2011 and on. 

I took the liberty to enable the 2010.2.10.914 Trial version in your account. In order to get the desired version, please log in to your account, go to Download and Manage your producs > Download (under RadControls for WinForms) > Go to all product version page, where you will find the desired version.

Should you have any other inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
Stefan
the Telerik team

Q3’11
of RadControls for WinForms is available for download (see what's new). Get it today.
James
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 05 Jan 2012, 11:09 AM

This is a wonderful opinion. The things mentioned are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone.

Alberto
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 16 Nov 2012, 03:05 AM
Hi:
I am in the exact same situation, and i need an older versión of the winforms controls to upgrade an App.

Can you help me with the link to download it ????

Thanks in advance-
Richard Slade
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 16 Nov 2012, 11:20 AM
Hello,

In order to download an older version, please see my earlier reply in this thread, here
Regards
Richard
Stefan
Telerik team
answered on 20 Nov 2012, 11:05 AM
Hello guys,

I just wanted to mention that the version will exist in the "Older versions" section, only if you did download it previously. If there is another version that you are looking for, please open a new support ticket with your request.

I hope this helps.

Greetings,
Stefan
the Telerik team
Q3’12 of RadControls for WinForms is available for download (see what's new). Get it today.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
SachinC
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Richard Slade
Top achievements
Rank 2
SachinC
Top achievements