This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

How to congure in Sharepoint 2010 production server

1 Answer 105 Views
Sharepoint Integration
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
saravanan
Top achievements
Rank 1
saravanan asked on 02 Nov 2010, 03:36 PM
we bought  and install RadControls_for_Silverlight_4_2010_2_0924_DEV.msi using that we done one  xap file  using silverlight template in VS 2010  development system.
how to configure my xap file in production server . whatever all dll i have to deploy in product server and how.

please give me a detail steps because i am new to telerik .

Thanks  in Advance

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Pavel Pavlov
Telerik team
answered on 03 Nov 2010, 01:03 PM
Hi saravanan,

Assuming you have used client side controls only , there is no need to do anything special such  as deployment of telerik dlls on server.  Once you have the XAP file , the Telerik dlls should be already present inside  the XAP file and this should be enough.

As a side note - you may easily check whether the dlls are present in the XAP file by opening it ( as you know this is a regular zip file with changed extension ) .

* Since you are at the deployment stage I believe this article may be of interest to you as well.

Best wishes,
Pavel Pavlov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Sharepoint Integration
Asked by
saravanan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Pavel Pavlov
Telerik team
Share this question
or