This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

How to change WaitingBar Style in Q1 2011?

4 Answers 89 Views
WaitingBar
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Arash
Top achievements
Rank 1
Arash asked on 07 Aug 2011, 10:36 PM
Hello,

I wanted to change my WaitingBar style via examples in documentations but my waiting bar didn't have the WaitingStyle property!
So I think this is because of my Telerik version: 2010.2.10.713

How can I write this code in my version if it is supported in this version?
this.radWaitingBar1.WaitingStyle = Telerik.WinControls.Enumerations.WaitingBarStyles.Dash;

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Boryana
Telerik team
answered on 10 Aug 2011, 04:03 PM
Hi Arash,

Thank you for contacting us.

RadWaitingBar styles were introduced in our latest release Q2 2011. In case you would like to use them you have to download the newest version of RadControls for WinForms.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Best wishes,
Boryana
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get now >>

Visakh
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 03 Jul 2019, 06:09 AM

hi,

I wanted to use RadWaitingBar => LineRing style, but if i increase the outter rectange size, the linerings are same not expanding with rectangle? Is it possible pls help.

Visakh
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 03 Jul 2019, 06:52 AM

hi,

I wanted to display RadWaitingBar  in center of the screen, how to do it, in design time i put it in center, but while maximizing it is not getting anchored correctly. Any solution?

Nadya | Tech Support Engineer
Telerik team
answered on 05 Jul 2019, 05:03 AM
Hello Visakh,

According to the first question, to resize the RadWaitingBar you should set both Radius and InnerRadius properties to the desired size because they are not relatively measured. Note that you can change the elements count within the RadWaitingBar in a way that fits your desired look best. 

As to the second question, you can set the Dock property to Fill. Please find below a simple example which result is demonstrated in the attached gif file:
public RadForm1()
{
    InitializeComponent();
    LineRingWaitingBarIndicatorElement indicator = this.radWaitingBar1.WaitingIndicators[0] as LineRingWaitingBarIndicatorElement;
    indicator.Radius = 50;
    indicator.InnerRadius = 20;
    indicator.ElementCount = 48;
    this.radWaitingBar1.StartWaiting();

this.radWaitingBar1.Dock = DockStyle.Fill;
}

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Nadya
Progress Telerik
Get quickly onboarded and successful with your Telerik and/or Kendo UI products with the Virtual Classroom free technical training, available to all active customers. Learn More.
Tags
WaitingBar
Asked by
Arash
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Boryana
Telerik team
Visakh
Top achievements
Rank 1