This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

How to change the default color in the visual stuido 2013 theme

3 Answers 74 Views
General Discussion
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
xing
Top achievements
Rank 1
xing asked on 02 Aug 2017, 10:54 AM
I am going to develop a software with Telerik. want to change the color in the visual stuido 2013 theme. Can anybody help to advise how can I achieve this?

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Lance | Manager Technical Support
Telerik team
answered on 03 Aug 2017, 07:46 PM
Hello Xing,

I'm assuming you mean to ask this in the UI for WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) forums not UI for UWP (Universal Windows Platform). Therefore, I have changed this thread to the WPF forums.

To answer your question, you can find this information here in the documentation. We list all of the Color, Brush and Font variables and how to update them.

Regards,
Lance | Tech Support Engineer, Sr.
Progress Telerik
Want to extend the target reach of your WPF applications, leveraging iOS, Android, and UWP? Try UI for Xamarin, a suite of polished and feature-rich components for the Xamarin framework, which allow you to write beautiful native mobile apps using a single shared C# codebase.
Maks
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 16 Aug 2017, 05:44 AM
When you publish this?
Martin
Telerik team
answered on 18 Aug 2017, 03:48 PM
Hi,

You can review the way it is proposed to achieve it for the Windows8 theme here. In the VisualStudio2013 theme there are 3 variations that are built-in and you also can take a look at them.

You can change individual colors globally in the following manner for the VisualStudio2013 theme:
VisualStudio2013Palette.Palette.AccentColor = Colors.Blue;

Also you could try our Color Theme Generator where you can modify the brushes runtime and export and paste  in your application the setters for the new values of the brushes. 

Regards,
Martin
Progress Telerik
Want to extend the target reach of your WPF applications, leveraging iOS, Android, and UWP? Try UI for Xamarin, a suite of polished and feature-rich components for the Xamarin framework, which allow you to write beautiful native mobile apps using a single shared C# codebase.
Tags
General Discussion
Asked by
xing
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Lance | Manager Technical Support
Telerik team
Maks
Top achievements
Rank 1