How to add Telerik to the toolbar in VS 2012

4 posts, 0 answers
  1. Petra
    Petra avatar
    1 posts

Posted 19 Sep 2013 Link to this post

Hi I have installed the Visual studio 2012, then the trial of Telerik reporting and I couldn´t find the way to add the Telerik to the VS toolbar.

Thanx for help
  2. Nasko
    Admin
    Nasko avatar
    909 posts

Posted 20 Sep 2013 Link to this post

Hi Petra,

What is the edition of the Visual Studio 2012 that you are using? Keep in mind Telerik Reporting supports only Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and 2012 (Professional, Premium and Ultimate Editions) as described in the System Requirements help article.

If you are using one of the supported editions of Visual Studio, then make sure that Telerik Reporting installs properly by following the steps in the Telerik Reporting Item Template is missing article.

Regards,
    Nasko
    Telerik

Have you tried the new visualization options in Telerik Reporting Q2 2013? You can get them from your account.

3. DevCraft banner
  4. Ciro
    Ciro avatar
    2 posts

Posted 15 Oct 2013 Link to this post

Greetings, I am using Q2 2013 version of Ajax Toolkit and I telerik bar appears with VST 2012 Premium

Help me.
  5. Peter
    Admin
    Peter avatar
    1611 posts

Posted 16 Oct 2013 Link to this post

Hello,

Check out the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX ToolBox Troubleshooting help article. If you need additional assistance please open a support thread.

Regards,
    Peter
    Telerik

Have you tried the new visualization options in Telerik Reporting Q2 2013? You can get them from your account.