This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

How to add Telerik to the toolbar in VS 2012

3 Answers 111 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Petra
Top achievements
Rank 1
Petra asked on 19 Sep 2013, 07:14 AM
Hi I have installed the Visual studio 2012, then the trial of Telerik reporting and I couldnĀ“t find the way to add the Telerik to the VS toolbar.

Thanx for help

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Nasko
Telerik team
answered on 20 Sep 2013, 03:17 PM
Hi Petra,

What is the edition of the Visual Studio 2012 that you are using? Keep in mind Telerik Reporting supports only Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and 2012 (Professional, Premium and Ultimate Editions) as described in the System Requirements help article.

If you are using one of the supported editions of Visual Studio, then make sure that Telerik Reporting installs properly by following the steps in the Telerik Reporting Item Template is missing article.

Regards,
Nasko
Telerik

Have you tried the new visualization options in Telerik Reporting Q2 2013? You can get them from your account.

Ciro
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 15 Oct 2013, 12:39 PM
Greetings, I am using Q2 2013 version of Ajax Toolkit and I telerik bar appears with VST 2012 Premium

Help me.
Peter
Telerik team
answered on 16 Oct 2013, 01:26 PM
Hello,

Check out the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX ToolBox Troubleshooting help article. If you need additional assistance please open a support thread.

Regards,
Peter
Telerik

Have you tried the new visualization options in Telerik Reporting Q2 2013? You can get them from your account.

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Petra
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Nasko
Telerik team
Ciro
Top achievements
Rank 2