This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

How can i extend functionality of RadScheduler in sharepoint 2010 ?

1 Answer 73 Views
Sharepoint Integration
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
palak
Top achievements
Rank 1
palak asked on 28 May 2011, 09:06 AM
Dear telerik,

I've a Calendar list in sharepoint 2010.Now as i didn't want to use in-built sharepoint calendar control, i decided to go for silverlight RadScheduler control.
Now I've integrated silverlight Radscheduler as custom webpart into sharepoint 2010 successfully. Also I am able to do all CRUD operations with Scheduler and sharepoint 2010 calendar list vice versa. i've used silverlight Client Object model of sharepoint 2010.

Now i want to extend my scheduler's functionality by providing purely Dynamic Edit Appointment Dialog window exactly looks like sharepoint 2010 calendar list NewForm/edit form/display form webparts. I mean, when any column/field removes/adds into sharepoint 2010, it automotically reflect into sharepoint 2010 calendar newform/edit form/display form webparts ,but my scheduler is not able to do that. So i decided to build one dynamic edit appointment dialog window which will get all latest list of fields/columns and generate it's related controls and displays into Edit appointment dialog window.

how will i achieve this ? kindly provide source code or anything, i am stuck with this.

regards

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
George
Telerik team
answered on 02 Jun 2011, 08:02 PM
Hi Palak,

I already replied to your question in the following forum thread - http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/silverlight/scheduler/scheduler-in-sharepoint-2010.aspx

Greetings,
George
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Sharepoint Integration
Asked by
palak
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
George
Telerik team
Share this question
or