I just wanted to get a quick overview of this product so I after installing I created a new class library project and clicked Telerik -> Add Domain Model. That threw an exception. Ok, that was stupid, I'll read the documentation. I went to http://www.telerik.com/support/orm.aspx
and clicked "Getting started with OpenAccess". Great, Website error!. After googling I came across some documentation and started following it. I installed a local copy of the SofiaCarRentalLibrary database and went to the next step: Prjoject -> Add New Item -> Telerik OpenAccess Domain Model. Great, it's not there! Now I'm still using VS 2008, but I recall the msi reporting installing 2008 templates.
I'm sure I could waste a few more hours of my life figuring out why this isn't working, but for something that costs money it should be working now. It's just been one failure after another. I can't trust your ORM product when it doesn't even install correctly.
P.S. I won a license of this software at a .NET users group. Thankfully I didn't waste any money on this product.