This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Horizontal scroll causing header and data row alignment issue

3 Answers 55 Views
Grid
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Elad
Top achievements
Rank 1
Elad asked on 19 Dec 2016, 08:09 AM

Hi

im using RadGrid with  AllowScroll="True" UseStaticHeaders="True".

also, TableLayout="Fixed" and i not using ItemStyle-Width.

when i got scrolling the header is not aligment with the data. atteched screenshots

reproduce on 

2016.3.1027.40 and 2013.3.1114 versions

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Patrick | Technical Support Engineer, Senior
Telerik team
answered on 19 Dec 2016, 09:45 PM
Hello Elad,

After investigating, I was unable to replicate your issue.  I've attached a project which demonstrates how to have horizontal scrolling with static headers.  If everything appears to be set, please let me know what is different compared to the demo I sent.

I would highly suggest taking a look at our live demo on scrolling, and our documentation on scrolling with static headers.  

Note:  In case you haven't set it, HeaderStyle.Width needs to be declared when using StaticHeaders. 

I hope this helps!

Regards,
Patrick
Telerik by Progress
Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular 2 components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.
Elad
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 20 Dec 2016, 09:21 AM

Ok, 

i found the problem,some padding important issue,

but i got now 1px that i not alignment with the data in the last td in the header (probably because of the border in the div that wrap the header)

can i fix it?

attached screendshot base on your code (i changed the data because incompatibility of the SQL version)

Thanks!
Elad

Telerik team
answered on 21 Dec 2016, 09:21 PM
Hi Elad,

In order to find the issue, I will need to see the code used in your RadGrid including CSS.  As you can see in the demo sent, I'm unable to replicate the issue.

I look forward to your reply.  

Regards,
Patrick
Telerik by Progress
Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular 2 components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.
Tags
Grid
Asked by
Elad
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Telerik team
Elad
Top achievements
Rank 1