I have a slider that allows a user to select a certain month/year that will filter pertinent data. The slider's items are dynamically added, and there are about 21 in all. Because there are many month/year items, it is impossible to read the their text, as the individual item width has gotten so small. I have used the http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/slider/examples/valueandrange/defaultcs.aspx
example to allow the selected item's full text to be displayed in a div, but I can't figure out how to keep the smushed text along the RadSlider from displaying.
I've tried the following:
- Changing the slider's height to "0"
- Setting each item's visibility to "false"
- Setting each item's "style" attribute to "display: none;"
- Setting the slider's LargeChange and SmallChange to high values
- Setting each item's ForeColor to "White"
My application release date is coming up, so I'm getting pinched for time. Thank you.