This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Hide "No End Date" option in Recurrence Editor

3 Answers 70 Views
ScheduleView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Cliff McManus
Top achievements
Rank 1
Cliff McManus asked on 26 Mar 2012, 02:33 AM
Can anyone please tell me how to prevent the "No End Date" and "End After"  xx Occurences from being displayed on the Recurrence Editor?

I see examples on how to do this with ASP, but I am not able to read this type code and translate it to Silverlight.

Thanks
Cliff

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Yana
Telerik team
answered on 28 Mar 2012, 08:49 AM
Hello Cliff,

In order to customize the EditRecurrenceDialog,  you should set EditRecurrenceDialogStyle property of the RadScheduleView. More information about the approach can be found here.

Greetings,
Yana
the Telerik team
Sharpen your .NET Ninja skills! Attend Q1 webinar week and get a chance to win a license! Book your seat now >>
Cliff McManus
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 05 Apr 2012, 09:52 PM
The link provided shows general Appointment Editing and configuration which I am aware how to do.

The question still stands if it is possible  to prevent the "No End Date" and "End After" xx Occurences from being displayed on the Recurrence Editor?

Regards
Cliff

Accepted
Yana
Telerik team
answered on 09 Apr 2012, 12:18 PM
Hello Cliff,

Please check  "How to extract the default styles of the dialogs" section in the article -  you should extract the XAML needed for EditRecurrenceDialog  and add it to the UserControl.Resources of the UserControl where the ScheduleVIew is placed.   Then you could edit the template according to your requirements (just remove "No End Date" option). And at last - just need to set EditRecurrenceDialogStyle to {StaticResource Name_Of_The_Style}.

This online example shows a custom EditAppointmentDialog, the approach is the same for EditRecurrenceDIalog.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Yana
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>

Tags
ScheduleView
Asked by
Cliff McManus
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Yana
Telerik team
Cliff McManus
Top achievements
Rank 1