This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Hide header

1 Answer 31 Views
AppBuilder companion app
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Decco
Top achievements
Rank 1
Decco asked on 06 Jan 2014, 04:39 PM
Hi, i´m here again to ask if is there any way to when i set onclick in a textarea the header hides because i´m having a problem with this, everytime, in ios 7, when i try to write something into a textarea the keyboard of the phone open and i need to scroll down/up the page and click again in the textarea and i think that, if when i click on textarea i set a javascript could work but it´s not working when i set onclick="javascript:hideTOP()" and the javascript code is var hh = document.getelementbyId("hideme"); hh.style.display=="none"; and in the place where the header is i set the div id="hideme" but nothing happens.

I´m using the kendoui template

After all, thanks for the help

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Steve
Telerik team
answered on 08 Jan 2014, 02:42 PM
Hi Decco,

Some of the issues related to the keyboard are addressed in the new Keyboard plugin that was released with Cordova 3.2.0. However if you're using Kendo UI in your app, the Keyboard plugin would not work as Kendo uses some implementations that break the plugin.
For this purpose, Kendo UI team have released an internal build that should automatically address the problem with the keyboard, please download their latest internal build, try it out and let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Steve
Telerik
You've missed the Icenium Visual Studio Integration keynote? It has been recorded and posted here.
Looking for tips & tricks directly from the Icenium team? Check out our blog!
Share feedback and vote for features on our Feedback Portal.
Tags
AppBuilder companion app
Asked by
Decco
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Steve
Telerik team
Share this question
or