For the past two builds, I have not been able to get Help working in Visual Studio 2008 (That this fundamental feature doesn't work is a serious pain). Here's what I did after the last release(2011.1.519):
- Downloaded the RadControlsForASP.NET.AJAX_2011_1_519_Help2 file.
- Extracted the actual contents in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Telerik folder.
- Run Reg_RadControlsForASPNET_AJAX.bat
If I then run View_RadControlsForASPNET_AJAX.bat, I can view the help and index with no problem. However, when I load up VS 2008 and go to Help, Index, "RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX Documentation" collection, I get nothing. (Technically, I get "No index has been defined for the current Help collection".)
1. Why isn't this working?
2. Why isn't the list of installation instructions included with the ZIP file for installing help?
3. If I did not perform the list of steps correctly, what is the list of instructions as it relates to the latest release?