This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Height Issue

1 Answer 31 Views
Rotator
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
El
Top achievements
Rank 1
El asked on 09 Dec 2010, 04:21 PM

I have a RadRotator binded to datatable and it works fine except that it is cutting the images off if they differ in size.

Means i am using it as Banner rotator but i load different size banners. How do i make it flexible so the rotator adapts to the image height. If i set the height it works fine for the images that match this height but other ones with other heights are cut off to the top.

Thanks

EDIT: actually even if i load images with the same height it is cutting off the top of the images for about 10px. If i set the height it works fine.
How do i make it working without setting the height and itemheight?

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Fiko
Telerik team
answered on 15 Dec 2010, 09:31 AM
Hi El,

The content inside the RadRotator's ItemTemplate should be of the same size. This is by design and required in order to make the rotator to work properly. For more information about how to configure RadRotator control can be found in this online help article.

Best wishes,
Fiko
the Telerik team
Browse the vast support resources we have to jump start your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.
Tags
Rotator
Asked by
El
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Fiko
Telerik team
Share this question
or