I create several documents using word processing and finally merge them into a single one using RadFlowDocument.Merge method. When you open that document in Word and insert a header, the header will only be set for single merged documents and not consistently across the whole document.
- Create 2 RadFlowDocuments, with a single page and some simple demo text
- Merge them into a single one
- Export the merged document as docx.
- Open the exported document in word and add some text to the header on page 1.
- Scroll down to page 2 and confirm that the header is not there.
I can't tell whether this is a bug or a feature, but is there a way to workaround this? Ultimately I just want to merge several documents into one and have consistent headers and footers across the whole document.
Thanks in advance