2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Kjell
    Kjell avatar
    194 posts

Posted 11 Apr Link to this post

I use 2 SqlDataSource to my RadGrid. The GridAttachmentColumn get AttachmentData from SqlDataSource3 and the rest of the grid from SqlDataSource1

Byt the FileNameTextField and DataTextField gets the Imagename from SqlDataSource1. How get i all from SqlDataSource3 AttachmentDataField, FileNameTextField and DataTextField?

<telerik:GridAttachmentColumn SortExpression="ImageName" UploadControlType="RadAsyncUpload" DataSourceID="SqlDataSource3" MaxFileSize="20971520" AllowedFileExtensions="jpg,jpeg,png,gif"
        EditFormHeaderTextFormat="Ladda upp bild:" AttachmentDataField="ImageData" ButtonType="ImageButton" ImageUrl="../images/thumb/images.gif"
        AttachmentKeyFields="ID" FileNameTextField="ImageName" DataTextField="ImageName" UniqueName="ImageColumn" ItemStyle-HorizontalAlign="Center" HeaderStyle-Width="33px">

2. Kostadin
    Kostadin avatar
    1687 posts

Posted 14 Apr Link to this post

Hi Kjell,

I would recommend you to examine the following live example and also this help article for more information about configuring GridAttachmentColumn.

Do you need help with upgrading your ASP.NET AJAX, WPF or WinForms projects? Check the Telerik API Analyzer and share your thoughts.
  3. DevCraft R3 2016 release webinar banner