This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Grid Skin Problem

1 Answer 30 Views
Menu
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Hind
Top achievements
Rank 1
Hind asked on 27 Sep 2011, 01:18 PM
Hello,

I have a master page in which I use too Rad Menus. For each, I create a custom skin. In a page that inherite from this Master page, I have a Grid with a embedded skin "WebBlue".

The Grid don't respond to the skin affection when I refere in the master page the two Radmenu Skins. But there is no problem when just one of these two Radmenu skins is refered in the master page.

_sCssStyle += "<link rel = \"stylesheet\" type=\"text/css\" href=\"" + this._sApplicationPath + "Skins/" + "ProjectsMenu/" + "Menu.ProjectsMenu.css\" >\r\n";

_sCssStyle += "<link rel = \"stylesheet\" type=\"text/css\" href=\"" + this._sApplicationPath + "Skins/" + "AppMenu/" + "Menu.AppMenu.css\" >\r\n";

Pleaze, Could You help  me to know why the Grid didn't take any skin in the case i noticed before?

Thank You,

Hind

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Peter
Telerik team
answered on 30 Sep 2011, 08:34 AM
Hi Hind,

The only thing that I can think of that could cause such a problem is the IE CSS stylesheets limit. If you use IE, you can review this blog post - http://blogs.telerik.com/aspnetmvcteam/posts/10-05-03/internet_explorer_css_limits.aspx

If you continue to experience problems, I suggest you send us a simple demo via a support ticket.

Best wishes, Peter
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now
Tags
Menu
Asked by
Hind
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Peter
Telerik team
Share this question
or