This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Grid Persistence Demo Broken (2015 Q2)

3 Answers 37 Views
Grid
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Mark asked on 29 Jun 2015, 11:23 PM

Unfortunately, 2015 Q2 broke our application's RadGrid Persistence behavior. Calling LoadState() in the Persistence Framework breaks and never returns (100% cpu).  The same broken behavior can also be seen on Telerik's Demo for this:

http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/controls/examples/integration/persisting-grid-settings/defaultcs.aspx?product=grid

Note that you cannot Save and Load properly and the AJAX call will never return when clicking Load.  This is the same behavior we are experiencing in our application after upgrading to 2015.2.623.45

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Daniel
Telerik team
answered on 01 Jul 2015, 11:12 AM
Hello Mark,

I'm afraid that a bug in the latest version causes this issue. Our developers fixed the problem immediately. You can download a latest internal build to verify the fix or wait for the official service pack release which is expected around the end of this month.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Daniel
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 01 Jul 2015, 06:30 PM
Thanks Daniel.  We will just stay on Q1 for now, but we are really looking forward to the service pack release!
Daniel
Telerik team
answered on 06 Jul 2015, 08:16 AM
Hello Mark,

In the meantime, don't hesitate to get the latest internal build and verify whether it is working properly at your side. If you notice anything wrong just write back to me and I will investigate it.

Best regards,
Daniel
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Grid
Asked by
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Daniel
Telerik team
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1