This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Grid Paging Control Rendering Problem Below 1024 px Width

4 Answers 117 Views
Grid
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Russell
Top achievements
Rank 1
Russell asked on 11 Nov 2015, 03:15 PM

When my page containing a grid control in MVC 5 with Bootstrap is shrunk to below 1024 px. in width, the grid paging control gets distorted as shown in the attached screenshots.

I'm using a scaffolded MVC UI (2015.3.930) grid inside a default _layout body, i.e. it is being inserted inside a div with classes "container body-content" that have not been modified.

I am using customized bootstrap themes that I generated using the Bootstrap theme builder and the Kendo UI theme builder. To the best of my knowledge, I have only altered colors in the custom themes, not anything related to padding or sizing.

Anyone else seen this problems or have suggestions how to proceed or work around this behavior?

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Iliana Dyankova
Telerik team
answered on 13 Nov 2015, 01:46 PM
Hi Russell,

This is a known issue in v2015.3.930, it has been addressed - please test your application using Kendo UI Q3 2015 SP1 (v2015.3.1111) and let me know if you observe any further problems.

Regards,
Iliana Nikolova
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Russell
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 13 Nov 2015, 02:08 PM
Thank you, I will try it and report any remaining issues.
Russell
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 21 Nov 2015, 04:02 PM
Hello, the problem remains after upgrading to Q3 SP1. Would I need to re-generate my Kendo UI custom theme as well?
Iliana Dyankova
Telerik team
answered on 24 Nov 2015, 04:36 PM
Hi Russell,

I tried to reproduce the illustrated issue using Q3 SP1 release but to no avail (short screencast capture). Could you please try clearing the browser cache and let me know if this will help? 

Regarding the custom theme,  Kendo UI ThemeBuilder modifies only the theme colors but not the dimensions - it should not be necessary re-generating the theme.

Regards,
Iliana Nikolova
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Grid
Asked by
Russell
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Iliana Dyankova
Telerik team
Russell
Top achievements
Rank 1