And still there is nothing else in Graphite's logs located in %LOCALAPPDATA%\Telerik\BlackDragon\Logs? Can you zip and send us this folder? Please also install and run FiddlerCap
(with the Decrypt HTTPS Traffic option enabled) before launching Graphite and save the HTTP requests Graphite performs to disk and send those logs to us as well (upload to a free file share or send to support at icenium com).
Please try the following:
- If you have any firewall or caching proxies enabled, disable them and try running Graphite again.
- Try running on a different network than the one you're currently on e.g. if the problem occurs at your work place, try from your home.
If the suggestions above do not yield any result, execute the following steps in the order given:
- Uninstall Graphite.
- Navigate to %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Apps (e.g. C:\users\Username\AppData\Local\Apps) and delete the 2.0 folder.
- Delete content of %LOCALAPPDATA%\Telerik\BlackDragon\Cache folder.
- Install and run Icenium Graphite.
the Telerik team
Don't miss the Icenium May Release Keynote - sign up now!
Share feedback and vote for features on our Feedback Portal.