Thank you for writing us!
Would please make sure that currently you have the latest VSExtensions
installed in your Visual Studio? The following steps will help you to check and perform an update if needed:
- Run the Visual Studio Extension Manager. It can be found under the Tools menu of your Visual Studio.
- Check whether an update for Telerik WebUI VSExtensions is available.
- Try to Upgrade your project.
Another possible reason for not seeing any of your projects in the Upgrade wizard is that, if the .Net Framework version they are using is lower than 3.5. If this is the case I would suggest Upgrading the version of the .Net Framework of your project to 3.5 or later and then try to upgrade.
If the above suggestions are not helping I would recommend performing the following steps:
- Open your solution and manually remove all references to the Telerik assemblies from your projects (in case of a web site under the Bin folder remove the references to Telerik.Web.UI.dll and Telerik.Web.UI.Skins.dll).
- Use the Convert Wizard (go to Telerik -> RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX -> Convert to Telerik Web Site) for each project in order to get back the Telerik references. In the Convert wizard you will be able to choose the latest version of the AJAX controls.
If the problem remains, can you please send us your project, which reproduces the problem, so that we could try to find the reason for not working Upgrade wizard.
I hope to help you resolve the issue on your side quick.
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed