This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Gantt Task Question

1 Answer 50 Views
Gantt
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Mehmet
Top achievements
Rank 1
Mehmet asked on 20 Aug 2014, 05:09 AM
Hi there,

I have updated my telerik version and I have started using the latest version of Gantt Chart. I want to make something a bit different and I wonder whether possible or not.
If we look at the xml file structure of the one is provided in the folder of telerik that has got such as :
<Task>
      <ID>1</ID>
      <ParentID />
      <Start>2014-05-05T08:00:00Z</Start>
      <End>2014-05-11T20:00:00Z</End>
      <Title>Defining selection criteria</Title>
      <PercentComplete>0</PercentComplete>
      <Summary>false</Summary>
      <Expanded>true</Expanded>
      <OrderID>0</OrderID>
</Task>

It is basically one item on the left hand side of listing on the gantt chart. 
So I want to list names on the left list ( where we can see ID, Title, Start, End) and have multiple items on the right hand side related to the dates and times which is referring one item on the left hand side. 
Another example: I want to see my task during this week based on the date or during today based on the time and I've got my name on the left list without expanding the list on the left. Is that possible with this control ? thank you

Btw, I am talking about the following control :

http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/gantt/examples/overview/defaultcs.aspx

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Bozhidar
Telerik team
answered on 21 Aug 2014, 10:09 AM
Hello,

This is a duplicate post to the one in the following thread, where you've already received an answer:
http://www.telerik.com/forums/gantt-task-question

Please don't open identical threads, as it doesn't increase the response time and only creates clutter and confusion.

Regards,
Bozhidar
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

Tags
Gantt
Asked by
Mehmet
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Bozhidar
Telerik team
Share this question
or