I tested with the Q3 release and I was not able to reproduce the problem.
The buttons rendered fine when setting them to be disabled.
Here is the markup I used:
<input type=button value="Enabled" />
<asp:button ID="Button2" runat="server" Text="Enabled " />
<input type=button disabled=disabled value="Disabled" />
<asp:button ID="Button1" runat="server" Enabled=false Text="Disabled" />
I have attached a sample screenshot of how thing look on my end.
In case you are not able to resolve the problem on your end, please send us a sample page, a screenshot of how things look on your machine and the version number of the Telerik,Web.UI.dll
I have also converted your forum post to a support ticket because I want to ask you some confidential information about your license.
If you have a registered RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX license than you should have enabled license under your Client.net account. I saw however that you have only a trial version and it seems that you have purchased / obtained the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX license from another Client.net account. That is why, could you share how did you obtain your copy of RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX.
We will need the product owner's e-mail address, his Telerik Client ID or the purchase number.
If you want to receive further support you should be added as a licensed developer to the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX license by the license owner.
the Telerik team
Check out Telerik Trainer
, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.