This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Font style not working for the first data in report

4 Answers 229 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Adit
Top achievements
Rank 1
Adit asked on 20 May 2015, 01:15 PM

Hello ,

While creating a report we are using Font style to create a smiley but it's not working for the first data. it's working for other data.

we are  using

public static void SetGradeConfiguration(ref Telerik.Reporting.Processing.TextBox textBox,Organization organization)
        {
            textBox.Style.Font.Name = "Lean Symbol";

------------

to apply a font style. please reply ASAP. and please check attached image

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Adit
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 21 May 2015, 09:09 AM

Sorry,Updating this question with details. Please ignore first one.

I want to use one Font Family named as "Lean Symbol". But I am facing very strange problem and don't know why this is happening.

Problem is when I apply font family on table cells it works fine for all cell except first one. On Each applied cell font family replaced with "Lean Symbol" but in first one I am getting "Microsoft Sans Serif" font family. I have created report pragmatically also and try to apply FONT Family using code. But still facing same problem.And note this is not a case for a single report. In each report we are facing same problem.As problem is only for one cell hence we have tried to add new Column row in left side of problematic Column then same problem apply on new Column. We have also set other properties on problematic Column cell and all seem working like font size, color etc except this font family. we have also tried to use other font family but problem is same. On each column cell font are applying and working fine so we can say that font file are in place and working. Please check here we have attached 

Nasko
Telerik team
answered on 21 May 2015, 03:14 PM
Hello Adit,

Test setting the textBox.Style.Font.Name in a standard report created with the Report Designer.

In case the issue persists, please open a new support ticket and provide us the problematic report definition together with the font files, so we can review them locally and investigate the issue.

In case the issue is not reproducible with a standard report created with our report designer, then the issue might be caused by some specific code in your application. In this case we will need to review this code in order to advise further.

Regards,
Nasko
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Adit
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 30 May 2015, 09:55 AM
AS I mentioned I have created report pragmatically and I have set Font family using TextBox.Style.Font.Name but it does not work. I have open a support ticket with attached code..
Nasko
Telerik team
answered on 02 Jun 2015, 02:44 PM
Hello Adit,

Setting the correct font name fixed the issue on our end:
textBox.Style.Font.Name = "Lean Status Symbols";

Regards,
Nasko
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Adit
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Adit
Top achievements
Rank 1
Nasko
Telerik team