This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Focus Lost

1 Answer 30 Views
Upload (Obsolete)
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Rahul
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rahul asked on 03 Aug 2011, 02:32 PM
Hi,

i have one problem, i created a page which appear as child window in browser in that page i use RadUpload control and some other controls, i set tabindex property of all controls, when child window appears in browser i start hitting tab button from keyboard, till the focus not reaches at end control, after focus reaches end control  i hit tab button again focus gets lose it not appear in browser window or any other place in child window i continue hit tab button focus not come back in child window.

same thing i done without using rad control in our page focus on tab press normally behave it first go through all controls of child window page then go to browser window menu address bar and so on come back to child window

i want focus come back to child window with radupload control how can i do this please help.

thanks in advance

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Peter Filipov
Telerik team
answered on 08 Aug 2011, 11:35 AM
Hello Rahul,

I have tried your scenario and everything works fine. Please review the attached project.
Did you experienced the same issue with the sample project.?
Please also review the following demo about RadUpload keyboard support.
After the Tab is pressed when the focus is on the RadUpload control, the focus goes on the input type="file", which is hidden and the focus disappear.

All the best,
Peter Filipov
the Telerik team

Browse the vast support resources we have to jump start your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.

Tags
Upload (Obsolete)
Asked by
Rahul
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Peter Filipov
Telerik team
Share this question
or