It is our pleasure to announce the long awaited beta of RadControls for WinForms Q2 2007, which includes the first ever version of RadCalendar for WinForms.
- Multi-month view
- Vertical and horizontal rendering - month days can be rendered row by row, or column by column
- Multi-date selection
- Advanced navigation - fast navigation with a step greater than 1, multi-month view navigation
- Read-only mode
- Allows embedding images and templates (RadHostItem’s)
- Full Globalization and Localization support - supports all .NET cultures and allows localization of strings
- Simple read-only datepicker
- Right to left language support
- Full VS2005 design time support
Full information on the beta you can find here.
We will be expecting your feedback on our newest control!
The Telerik Team