We seem to have a problem getting filtering working correctly.
The behaviour we are seeing in our application is demonstrable in the demo.
Steps to reproduce:-
1. Run WPF Demos
2. Select TreeListView from All Controls
3. In the Name column select the filter
4. Set “Show rows with a value that” to Starts with
5. Type in “set” and then apply the filter, all works as expected
6. Clear the filter
7. Type in “get” and then apply the filter. Nothing happens; the previous filter based on “set” is applied.
To summarise we seem to be able to set a filter only once, after that you need to close the app to clear the filer.
Apologies if this has been reported before and been fixed in a later build than we are using (Q2 2011 SP1 – 2011.2.920.35)