Hi, I have a gridview that needs to be bound to 1 main query and 2 other queries to fill in the rest of the columns. Here are the problems I am having: (note: the queries are binded to the grid prgrammatically using datasets and the language I am using is C#).
- when I pass the FilterContainerID,
- When I click on Apply button, i am able to generate the right query but the gridview doesn't get affected.
- When I use the Apply filter button on the gridview, it works. This is the closest I got to getting the filters to work.
- Only the columns from the main query are shown in the filter and the columns data type are incorrect.
- when I manually add the filter columns,
- Even though it generates the right query, not only does the radgrid not get affected, i get different errors.
- for both the Apply Button and the Apply filter button on the gridview.
I tried looking for some examples or explanations, but was unsuccessful. Can you please post an example or links to help me out with the following scenario.
Thank you for your help,