Hello JOSE MANUEL PÉREZ RAMÍREZ,
Let me clarify. Setting a filter expression to a column in design time is quite easy. If you use the filter editor, all the parameters will be set for you.
In order to set a filter to a column at design time, you have to just follow the steps below:
- Open the form in design time
- Select a RadGridView control
- Locate in the property grid the MasterGridViewTemplate property and expand it
- In the expanded properties under the MasterGridViewTemplate in the property grid, locate the Columns collection and open the collection editor for it
- Locate the desired column in the collection editor
- In the property grid on the left, locate the Filter property for the selected column and open the filter editor for it
- Set the desired filter expression
I hope this helps.
the Telerik team