I have a Node app that I am trying to debug with Fiddler on my Win 10 machine. It makes calls to a couple of third-party APIs and this is the traffic that I want to capture. The calls aren't showing up in Fiddler though.
I've tried setting the proxy settings through adding the environment variables manually, through the shell, within the script and using the proxy option on the node request call and none of that seems to work. Fiddler is capturing other traffic without any issues but not from this app.
I've tried everything I've been able to find on the internet but the majority of articles make it sound like a matter of setting these variables and then it's all good to go.
I'm sure that I'm doing something wrong but I can't find what it is.